SANTA ROSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A Pace man was arrested Wednesday after the Florida Highway Patrol found probable cause to charge him with DUI manslaughter.
FHP says Jack Christopher Tchorzewski, 36, was impaired Monday when he driving down Berryhill Road in Milton. FHP says Tchorzewski crosses the center line near Preservation Boulevard and hit a 2014 Kia Sportage.
The crash killed 70-year-old Milton resident Nancy Lou Graham. She was pronounced deceased on the scene.
Tchorzewski was booked into the Escambia County jail on Wednesday.
- Lawmakers look to add more money to emergency fund as small businesses report issues accessing loans
- Family asks folks to line Hwy. 59 to salute fallen veteran
- Lawmakers push for more groups to get stimulus money
- Experts: U.S. food supply steady but for how long
- It’s harder to stay safe at home for domestic violence victims – what’s being done?