SANTA ROSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A Pace man was arrested Wednesday after the Florida Highway Patrol found probable cause to charge him with DUI manslaughter.
FHP says Jack Christopher Tchorzewski, 36, was impaired Monday when he driving down Berryhill Road in Milton. FHP says Tchorzewski crosses the center line near Preservation Boulevard and hit a 2014 Kia Sportage.
The crash killed 70-year-old Milton resident Nancy Lou Graham. She was pronounced deceased on the scene.
Tchorzewski was booked into the Escambia County jail on Wednesday.
- Joy of Life, Floral Parade, Knights of Mobile 2020 parades
- Woman believes cold case suspect abducted her in 1989
- 2 people arrested and charged in connection with the disappearance of 15-month-old from Tennessee
- Huntsville-area parents indicted in starvation death of 3-year-old boy
- ALGO: Vehicle fire on I-65 near Airport Blvd.