NEW YORK, NY (CBS Newspath)–New Yorkers paused Wednesday morning to show their appreciation for out-of-town healthcare workers who came to help fight the COVID-19 pandemic. Some of the workers have been in the city for three weeks and are heading home, others will be in NYC a little longer.
- NW Florida Johnson & Johnson vaccine clinics switch to Moderna this week
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine impacts felt by Gulf Coast recipients, family says
- Coach O says LSU NEEDS this Spring Game
- “She’s irreplaceable,” Principal of St. Mary’s Catholic school remembers Pre-school teacher who died following house fire
- Amended gambling bill passes Alabama Senate, heads to House