HOUSTON, Tex. (CBS Newspath)–5-year-old Simone Bartee went to a protest in Houston, TX with her parents after the death of George Floyd. Her dad said an officer saw his daughter crying and came over Tuesday. On Twitter, Simone’s dad posted that she asked the officer: “Are you gonna shoot us?” WATCH as the officer comforts and reassures the little girl.
- Officer dislocates shoulder of woman with dementia after she ‘forgets’ to pay $14 for groceries: lawsuit
- Alabama 7-year-old recovering from first brain surgery, preparing for a second
- Can police stop drivers over air fresheners?
- LA woman admits killing her 3 children in jailhouse interview
- Florida couple accused of starving, locking up 50-pound teen, siblings