WASHINGTON, DC (CBS Newspath)–The CDC added six new symptoms over the weekend, for a total of nine, to the list of possible signs of COVID-19. The new symptoms are: chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, and new loss of taste or smell.
- Mothers of murder victims say ‘put the guns down’ in Pensacola
- UPS limits deliveries for some of country’s biggest retailers due to demand, reports say
- More monoliths materialize around the world … as memes
- See where you lineup for COVID-19 vaccine when it’s available, thanks to NYT tool
- Daphne tree lighting takes place Thursday on heels of other event cancellations