MINNEAPOLIS, Minn (CBS Newspath)–Minnesota’s attorney general announced on Wednesday that charges had been amended against former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin and that arrest warrants had been issued for the other three officers in the death of George Floyd.
- Starbucks employee writes ‘ISIS’ on cup meant for Muslim customer
- Stormy pattern continues Tuesday, Rain chances dropping through the week
- Pastor at Foley Parish tests positive for COVID-19
- “Frozen” Koala sisters meet for the first time
- What do know if you want to tour the Louvre in Paris