MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile Airport Authority will soon release its plan to move commercial flights from Mobile Regional Airport to Mobile Downtown Airport. The press conference is set for 5:15 this afternoon.
During the conference, MAA president Chris Curry will share the steps involved in the 20-year development process for the airport.
- Light rain possible this weekend with some cooler-than-average temperatures
- Family gets to safety against all odds as Hurricane Sally hits
- Mobile County EMA estimates $16 million in damages/costs from Hurricane Sally
- Alabama native and Auburn grad Laurel Goldman competing on CBS’s ‘Love Island’
- Cantonment family shares story after being rescued from flooded home