TROSKY CASTLE Czech Republic (CBS Newspath)–Thrill-seekers in the Czech Republic participated in a highline walk at Trosky Castle on June 27. The castle’s two towers stand on spires of rock with a gulf between them. Participants were attached to the lines with harnesses. Outdoor sporting activities like this one have been allowed in the Czech Republic since pandemic restrictions were relaxed in recent weeks.
- Trump Boat Parade held in Orange Beach
- UPDATE: House fire confirmed on Perdido Street, Escambia County, no injuries
- Matthew Wolff shoots 64 to take Rocket Mortgage Classic lead
- Afternoon thunderstorms, wet week ahead
- Case of rare brain-eating amoeba found in Hillsborough County