LAS VEGAS, Nev. (CBS Newspath)–Las Vegas is reopening for business after shutting down for nearly three months because of the coronavirus pandemic. And while some things are business as usual, there are some noticeable differences.
- Alabama COVID-19 hospitalizations rise by 400 over 2 weeks
- Mobile City Council to hold special meeting on MPD policies, procedures
- Officer told George Floyd: ‘It takes … a lot of oxygen to talk’
- United Airlines warns employees of potential furloughs
- ‘Strike for Black Lives’ to highlight racism