LAS VEGAS, Nev. (CBS Newspath)–Las Vegas is reopening for business after shutting down for nearly three months because of the coronavirus pandemic. And while some things are business as usual, there are some noticeable differences.
- Officer dislocates shoulder of woman with dementia after she ‘forgets’ to pay $14 for groceries: lawsuit
- Alabama 7-year-old recovering from first brain surgery, preparing for a second
- Can police stop drivers over air fresheners?
- LA woman admits killing her 3 children in jailhouse interview
- Florida couple accused of starving, locking up 50-pound teen, siblings