Los Angeles-area landmarks lit up in purple and gold – the L.A. Lakers’ colors – on Sunday night, to honor former NBA player Kobe Bryant. Some locations like the Ferris wheel on the Santa Monica Pier and the Wilshire Grand Center, L.A.’s tallest building, also displayed Bryant’s jersey numbers. Bryant, who died in a helicopter crash on Sunday, spent his 20-year-long career playing for the Lakers.
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?
- Week 7 best bets: Ride with Saints, Bucs to win
- Caught on camera: Arizona border agents expel 14 migrants into desolate desert town in Mexico
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Here’s how Hunter Biden became a campaign issue