HEALY, Ak. (CBS Newspath)–The Alaska National Guard used a helicopter to remove an abandoned bus in a remote area near Healy on Thursday. The bus was well known from the “Into the Wild” book and film. State officials said it was a safety issue because many travelers had to be rescued trying to reach the bus.
- COVID Vaccinations part of MLK Day of Service hosted by Mobile County Health Department
- First time buyers for Disney World annual passes out of luck
- Seasonal and Sunny MLK Jr. Day; Warming Trend Ahead
- Brady vs Rodgers, possibly Mahomes vs. Allen in title games
- Brady, Bucs, end playoffs for Saints, Brees, 30-20