UNDATED (CBS Newspath)–A French designer created a clear plastic lampshade-type shield that could be used for customers as restaurants reopen during the pandemic. Would you feel more comfortable eating at a restaurant if you had your own area like this to eat in?
- Tropical Storm Cristobal will move north through the Gulf this weekend
- Spring Sport Shout Out: Belle Rea
- Gun sales up, more first-time buyers, many women
- Universal Orlando is back in business
- Watch as lightning strikes the Washington Monument