WHAT’S THAT? That’s not a storm you’re seeing on this radar! The National Weather Service says it’s birds migrating over Key West, FL Monday morning. The NWS says birds show up on the map in yellow/green hues, and rain appears in darker blues.
- Don’t come home for Easter, Mexican government tells its citizens abroad
- MCHD: 0-4 year old child tests positive for COVID-19
- University of Arkansas virtual choir’s singing of ‘Alma Mater’ goes viral
- Costco to give health care workers, first responders priority access to stores during coronavirus crisis
- LIVE NOW: Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies