UNDATED (CBS Newspath)–With masks as the new normal in many areas, you’re probably aware they are not always comfortable and can irritate your skin. Here are some tips on how to keep the skin on your face healthy during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Virtual forums scheduled in Pensacola to give input on next police chief
- Week-long discussions begin on Dauphin Island about future of Aloe Bay
- Socially distanced Mardi Gras boat parade set for next month on Fish River
- Four people injured after multiple shootings in Monroe County
- Pensacola Opera season opens Wednesday at Saenger with COVID-19 protocols