WASHINGTON, DC (CBS Newspath)–Dr. Anthony Fauci with the National Institutes of Health told lawmakers on Capitol Hill Wednesday that they are on record pace for a coronavirus vaccine, but it is still a year to a year and a half away.
- Trump’s massive personal debt a national security concern, ethics experts say
- US census to end October 5, despite court order
- Dentists advise against participating in TikTok teeth filing challenge
- Hospitals, doctors urge Ala. Gov. to extend mask order
- Baldwin voters to cast ballots on toll for Baldwin Beach Express extension to I-65