ATLANTA, GA (CBS Newspath)–During a CDC telebriefing Tuesday, Dr. Nancy Messonnier had a warning about the coronavirus: “Ultimately, we expect we will see community spread in this country.” She added, “It’s not so much a question of if this will happen anymore, but rather more a question of exactly when this will happen …”
- No one injured in drive-by shooting in West Pensacola
- Overturned 18-wheeler blocks northbound lanes on I-65 at MM 60 in Escambia County, Ala.
- Rain continues overnight, clearing ahead
- ‘Huge mistake’: DeSantis slams federal response to Johnson & Johnson blood clot issues
- U.S. counties with more Trump voters are less likely to be vaccinated, data shows