(CBS Newspath)–China’s ride-sharing company, Didi Chuxing, launched a new campaign to protect riders and drivers from the coronavirus. Take a look at the measures put in place.
- Rabies alert issued for Santa Rosa County after fox tests positive
- FBI investigating reported assault on Black man in Indiana
- Gulf Coast Hot Air Balloon Festival canceled due to COVID-19 concerns
- CAREN Act: San Francisco ordinance would charge Karens who call 911 over racial bias
- US sets single-day record for new coronavirus cases with over 60,000