(CBS Newspath)–China’s ride-sharing company, Didi Chuxing, launched a new campaign to protect riders and drivers from the coronavirus. Take a look at the measures put in place.
- Here are the winning numbers for the Powerball jackpot worth $640 million
- Murder investigation underway after man found shot dead behind Alabama church
- MCHD: Nearly 950 vaccinated in county’s first COVID-19 vaccination event
- Cold tonight, warm and dry trend ahead
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant