LONDON, England (CBS Newspath)–Westminster Cathedral reopened for private individual prayer Monday as London eases coronavirus restrictions. Hours are limited, the number of people allowed inside will be restricted, and visitors are asked to stay for no longer than one hour and must practice social distancing.
- Alleged white supremacist arrested after ankle monitor puts him at Capitol riot
- Alabama lawmakers write letter on COVID-19 distribution problems
- With Mobile County hospitals overcapacity, health officials hope to see COVID-19 decline
- Montgomery homicide suspect arrested in Escambia County, Fla.
- MPD: Man awakens to strange woman drinking soda, holding bag of pepperoni in his bedroom