LONDON, England (CBS Newspath)–Westminster Cathedral reopened for private individual prayer Monday as London eases coronavirus restrictions. Hours are limited, the number of people allowed inside will be restricted, and visitors are asked to stay for no longer than one hour and must practice social distancing.
- Alabama Power makes progress with only 3,400 customers without power in Mobile
- Foley Pedestrian Bridge blue to honor first responders
- Baldwin EMC reports 46,470 members experiencing power outages due to Hurricane Sally
- President Trump speaks in NC, pledges woman for Supreme Court, pushes Senate to move on pick
- Off and on light rain continues with cooler temperatures