MEMPHIS, Tenn (CNBS Newspath)–Graceland, the home of Elvis Presley in Memphis, reopened Thursday. It closed in March because of the pandemic. Guests will have their temperatures checked and are encouraged to wear face coverings. Mansion tours will be limited to 25% capacity to allow for social distancing.
- Searches for ‘When does the debate end’ spike 3,000 percent as candidates wrap up final confrontation
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?
- Week 7 best bets: Ride with Saints, Bucs to win
- Caught on camera: Arizona border agents expel 14 migrants into desolate desert town in Mexico
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown