GIANT LADY LIBERTY: A large inflatable Statue of Liberty is up on Lake Mendota in Wisconsin as part of a winter carnival. Lady Liberty’s head and torch first appeared on the icy surface in 1979 as a prank by a University of Wisconsin student association group.
- People camp out for Mobile County Health Department COVID-19 vaccine
- Ramczyk details ‘pride’ Saints take in run game
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine
- Flora-Bama stays busy Friday selling lottery tickets