ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — An Escambia County woman was arrested Sunday after deputies say she punched a child in the head twice.
Escambia County Sheriff’s Office arrest reports say Tameka Lashay Olds-Bright was charged Sunday with aggravated child abuse, an additional child abuse charge and aggravated battery.
Olds-Bright is accused of punching a child in the head twice while deputies say the child was cleaning her room. Olds-Bright already had outstanding warrants for other domestic violence incidents.
A separate report accuses Olds-Bright of cutting a child on her arms with a knife in August. The third report says Olds-Bright stabbed a man in the face with a knife. This incident is also alleged to have happened in August.
Olds-Bright was booked into the Escambia County jail Sunday and is being held without bond.
- MCPSS leaders get first dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- TCM to show series of controversial, racially insensitive films as part of new series
- Oklahoma student sues university after suffering bat tick bites in dorm
- Unicorn balloon to be special surprise at Gulf Coast Hot Air Balloon Festival
- Capital murder warrants issued for men accused of robbing, killing Clarke County trucker