WASHINGTON, DC (CBS Newspath)–Dr. Anthony Fauci told lawmakers he is “cautiously optimistic” that there will be a coronavirus vaccine ready by early 2021. At a hearing on Capitol Hill Tuesday, the nation’s top infectious disease expert said that one potential vaccine has shown favorable response in animal models and will enter Phase 3 study in July.
- Thursday evening virtual forum clearing up voters rights issues
- Fallen Bienville Square oak trees to become art
- Pleasant Weather Continues; Tropics a Bit More Active
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Early morning crash blocks Dauphin Island Parkway
- Subway sandwiches too sugary to meet ‘definition of bread,’ Irish court rules