PORTUGAL (CBS Newspath)–People in Lisbon, Portugal have been seeing more dolphins than usual in the Tagus river over the past few months. The mayor’s office says the water quality has improved, bringing new life. A marine biologist says dolphins are likely visiting because there are more fish to eat.
- ‘I didn’t know if we were going to make it:’ East Brewton residents recall braving the EF2 tornado from Claudette
- ALEA: 10 dead, including nine children, in I-65 crash near Greenville; youngest victim 9 months old
- East Brewton tornado confirmed EF-2 with peak winds of 127 mph
- Pilot’s father flies with him for the first time
- Tropical moisture keeps rain in the forecast to start the week