PORTUGAL (CBS Newspath)–People in Lisbon, Portugal have been seeing more dolphins than usual in the Tagus river over the past few months. The mayor’s office says the water quality has improved, bringing new life. A marine biologist says dolphins are likely visiting because there are more fish to eat.
- Baldwin County real estate numbers up despite pandemic
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Josephine forms, earliest ‘J’ storm on record in Atlantic
- Mobile Police investigate shooting off Government St.
- Santa Rosa County School District lays off more than 80 teachers
- Cities with the most successful female entrepreneurs