(CNN Newsource) — The CEO of Delta Airlines says the carrier has banned “well over 100 people” for refusing to wears masks during flights.
That’s what Ed Bastien tells CNN.
Passengers can’t get on board without a facial covering, but some people refuse to keep them on during flights.
He says that has caused disruptions and forced at least one plane to return to the gate.
Bastien says people who refuse to wear masks will also be banned from booking future flights on Delta.
- Woman says cemetery owners refuse to remove tree, told her to drive over graves
- Drew Brees is focused on team success, not his stats through two games
- Popular Smoky Mountain motorcycle route vandalized with Black Lives Matter graffiti
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- Watch Live: 2 officers shot in Louisville during protests, expected to recover