(CBS Newspath– SPRING FORWARD: We move the clocks forward one hour on Sunday, March 8 for the start of daylight saving time. The American Academy of Sleep Medicine offers some tips on how to deal with losing an hour of sleep.
- No substantial erosion reported yet at Baldwin beaches following Hurricane Zeta
- Local moms getting creative, staying safe during a COVID-19 Halloween
- WATCH: Dozens of fish wash up on the causeway after Zeta
- West Point-bound Javonte Graves-Billips scores Player of the Week
- Baldwin County Public Schools to remain open Friday, except Perdido School and possibly Bay Minette Middle School