NEW YORK, NY (CBS Newspath)–A jury in New York found Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein guilty on two counts, rape in the third degree and criminal sexual act. He was found not guilty on three counts, including the most serious charges of predatory sexual assault. Weinstein never took the stand in his own defense but maintained any sexual conduct with his accusers was consensual.
- Local first-round AHSAA football playoff matchups
- Another cool down ahead, dry skies continue
- Rare Halloween Hunter’s Blue Full Moon tonight
- Ozark couple charged with human trafficking, additional child porn crimes
- Tropical Depression Twenty-Nine has formed in the Caribbean