WASHINGTON, DC (CBS Newspath)– President Trump signed a $2 trillion relief package in the Oval Office on Friday. It provides money for most Americans, expands unemployment benefits, and helps businesses and hospitals impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Former TV weatherman sentenced to at least 4 years in child porn case
- Batman signaled to save world during COVID-19 pandemic
- Local students earn national ranking in French contest
- Prodisee Pantry working toward ‘new normal’
- Cooking with John: O’Quigley’s Seafood Steamer