BOWWIE, Md. (CBS Newspath)–DRIVE-THROUGH CONFESSIONS: Father Scott Holmer in Bowie, Maryland took a new approach when public mass was suspended by the Archdiocese of Washington DC to help stop the spread of coronavirus. He set up a drive-through confessional in the parking lot to administer the sacrament from a safe distance. For those who wish to remain anonymous, he even has a blindfold ready to wear.
- BIKER DAD: Biker “gangs” rumble, bar brawl at Thunder Beach Motorcycle Rally
- UAB doctor says a second shutdown could be avoided in Alabama – as long as masks are worn
- Trump’s support hits six month high in key battleground states
- Looking for love? Skip this popular Halloween costume
- Mobile Greek Fest cancels virtual event