CLARKE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) – 7 Alabama counties are on the list to receive disaster food assistance following Hurricane Zeta.
A press release Wednesday from the Department of Human Resources states they have received federal approval to distribute Disaster Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (D-SNAP) benefits to qualifying residents.
Clarke, Washington and Mobile Counties in our viewing area will receive the assistance.
The press release is below:
Early online screener availability begins January 22nd for these counties. Applicant phone interviews are set to begin January 25th.
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won
- QB Guru Tom House explains Brees’ longevity in NFL
- BIKER DAD: Florida man accused of drunk motorcycle crash into cop car
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website
- Japan PM determined to hold Olympics, will cooperate with Tokyo and IOC