CLARKE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) – 7 Alabama counties are on the list to receive disaster food assistance following Hurricane Zeta.
A press release Wednesday from the Department of Human Resources states they have received federal approval to distribute Disaster Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (D-SNAP) benefits to qualifying residents.
Clarke, Washington and Mobile Counties in our viewing area will receive the assistance.
The press release is below:
Early online screener availability begins January 22nd for these counties. Applicant phone interviews are set to begin January 25th.
- Building Clouds this morning, Weather Aware Saturday Morning
- Firefighters respond to early morning house fire
- SpaceX launches 3rd crew in under year, fly on reused rocket
- US drop in vaccine demand has some places turning down doses
- Austal founder says Mobile operation will produce half steel, half aluminum ships