WASHINGTON, DC (CBS Newspath)–A pug in North Carolina tested positive for the virus that causes COVID-19, according to researchers at Duke. And the CDC had previously confirmed the virus in two pet cats in New York. The CDC is now recommending pets practice social distancing just like their humans.
- Cristobal could enhance tides leading to some coastal flooding
- JC Penney closing 154 stores in first post-bankruptcy phase
- Pop-Up storms expected Friday afternoon, Higher weekend rain chances thanks to Cristobal
- Spring Sports Shout Out: Ty Turner
- COVID-19 question of the day: “Why isn’t wearing masks enforced?”