WASHINGTON, DC (CBS Newspath)–At Wednesday’s daily coronavirus briefing, the CDC’s director Robert Redfield announced new guidelines for employers and their essential healthcare workers returning to their jobs. Here he lays out dos and don’ts for workers who have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Four arrested for firing guns, reckless endangerment, eluding police
- Get Prepared for the Season with the 2020 News 5 Hurricane Resource Guide
- Fire officials in Mobile on scene of possible on Esplanade Ave.
- VIDEO: Massive police presence on Airport at I-65
- Shots fired near Walmart and Lowe’s on Beltline in Mobile