ALTA, Norway (CBS Newspath)–A landslide near Alta, Norway swept several houses into the sea Wednesday. Jan Egil Bakkeby said he heard a noise, ran to a hill, and filmed what was happening. He told the Associated Press that he owned one of the homes washed away. No one was reported injured, according to police.
- ‘Strike for Black Lives’ to highlight racism
- Ohio police department asks public not to overwhelm dispatch with mask complaints
- Covington County Sheriff tests positive for COVID-19
- Florida State Troopers respond to fatal crash in Brent
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera missing, presumed dead after 4-year-old son found adrift on boat in Lake Piru