EL SEGUNDO, Ca. (CBS Newspath)–Ocean waves in El Segundo, CA glowed neon blue as they crashed ashore. The bioluminescent display was caused by microscopic marine algae. They are reddish-brown by day, but light up at night when disturbed by waves. Take a look.
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- Small group of protesters gather outside of closed, guarded Texas Capitol on Saturday
- Rocket engine test set for Saturday at Stennis Space Center
- Mass vaccination at Mobile Cruise Terminal still open for 75+ and first responders