PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) – Flight tests for the U.S. Navy Blue Angels’ new C-130 are happening this week in England.
The new plane will become the fleet’s new Fat Albert. Maintenance tests are being conducted prior to the flight back to the United States.
It was last year when the former Fat Albert was retired after serving the U.S Navy Blue Angels for 17 years.
- Baldwin County home destroyed after generator catches fire
- Free tarps available Friday for Thomasville residents
- Judge Judy to move her gavel to streaming service IMDb TV
- Playing through! Nearly 10-foot-long alligator strolls across Florida golf course
- Colorado man denied lottery winnings after missing deadline by 3 days