(WKRG) — During the pandemic, many are trying to save money, but you can easily become the target of scammers.
Con artists have been posing as cable, internet and power providers to get their hands on your banking information and your money.
Joining us now is Monde Donaldson with the BBB here in Mobile.
- Gov. Ivey speaks on state’s COVID-19 efforts
- Florida lifting COVID-19 restrictions leaves Alabama residents wanting the same
- Mexican president plans to unveil anti-poverty program in Juarez
- Alabama superintendent drawing $15K monthly salary on leave
- NYT report indicates Trump paid Ivanka $747,622 in consulting fees, then deducted them from taxes