WASINGTON, DC (CBS Newspath)–Representatives from LabCorp said at Monday’s daily coronavirus briefing that an at-home COVID-19 test kit will be available in the coming weeks to consumers at no up-front cost. Right now, the tests are designated for healthcare workers and first responders on the front lines.
- Beware of COVID-19 scams as vaccine approaches FDA approval
- Traveling nurse diagnosed with both COVID-19 and cancer while helping with coronavirus efforts
- WATCH: ‘Porch pirate’ caught on video dressed as Amazon employee
- McRib returns this week: McDonald’s fan-fave back for 1st time in 8 years
- LIVE: Supreme Court weighs Trump bid in census case