MILWAUKEE, Wisc. (CBS Newspath)–Sue, an African spurred tortoise at the Milwaukee County Zoo, enjoyed a waterless “shell car wash” last month. According to the zoo, turtles and tortoises can feel when something touches their shell. It’s how they know to tuck their heads inside. The shell car wash is an enrichment experience for Sue, according to the zoo.
- Prichard announces plans for Mobile County ‘Pay As Your Go’ road resurfacing through 7/15
- West Mobile church returns to online-only service following illness spike
- Trump Boat Parade held in Orange Beach
- UPDATE: House fire confirmed on Perdido Street, Escambia County, no injuries
- Matthew Wolff shoots 64 to take Rocket Mortgage Classic lead