SAN ANTONIO, Tex. (CBS Newspath)–Archbishop Gustavo García-Siller blessed San Antonio, Texas from the sky during a special flyover on Monday. The flight called “Mission: Hope” was in partnership with the Tex Hill Wing of the Commemorative Air Force.
- Prichard Police investigating homicide on Omega Avenue
- Third stimulus check: Americans who make more than $80,000 may not get direct payment
- ‘Space hurricane’ spotted above Earth for first time ever
- Police warn of possible threat to Capitol by militia group Thursday
- Adopted twins separated at birth find each other living just 6 blocks apart