PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Pensacola police say a 97-year-old man was severely beaten with his own cane overnight in Pensacola.
The attack happened in the 3000 block of Marcus Drive, according to the Pensacola Police Department.
No suspect information is available at this time.
- ‘Tiger King’ legal team expects Trump pardon; planning ‘hair, makeup, wardrobe’ and limo for his release
- 3 family members who share birthday are celebrating apart this year during pandemic
- Suspect in 2016 double homicide in Mobile County pleads guilty
- McConnell said Trump ‘fed lies’ to mob about Biden election
- Trump to depart DC for Florida ahead of Biden’s inauguration