Mobile, Ala., (WKRG) — A major accident in Mobile is causing heavy backups early Wednesday morning.
The accident happened just before 7:00 a.m., at I-10 eastbound near I-65, according to the Alabama Department of Transportation. The left and middle lanes are blocked.
State troopers and emergency vehicles are on the scene. Heavy backups start at Rangeline road.
Drivers are encouraged to take Highway 90 as an alternate route.
- Motorcycle memorial must go, Texas family fights HOA after loved-one’s death
- Practice Report: Three Saints Questionable for Divisional Round
- People camp out for Mobile County Health Department COVID-19 vaccine
- Ramczyk details ‘pride’ Saints take in run game
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot