MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — In an attempt to enter the Bankhead tunnel going eastbound, a tractor-trailer was forced to a stop. Turns out the trailer exceeded the maximum height.
The tractor-trailer was removed from the tunnel and all traffic has cleared.
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- Navy vet’s ‘sense of activism changed’ since beating by feds
- With Charlie Brown specials gone from TV, here’s how to watch them for free
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Tracking line of strong thunderstorms passing our region this morning