SPANISH FORT, Ala. (WKRG) — Part of Highway 31 is closed down in Spanish Fort. Much of the area between 181 and 59 is strewn with power lines and downed trees. WKRG News 5’s Robby Baker broke the news LIVE on Facebook.
Roads and bridges across the region are closed down due to the effects of Hurricane Sally’s landfall.
- Happiness class — free online — is most popular at Yale, especially during pandemic
- “Thriller Nights of Light” to kickoff Friday in Mobile at Hank Aaron Stadium
- ESPN: NFL doctor accidentally punctured QB’s lung
- Road to Recovery: Staff works to clean up mess Hurricane Sally left on Orange Beach
- OWA to create “Wall of Thanks” to show appreciation to linecrews, you’re welcome to contribute