ONO ISLAND, Ala. (WKRG) — Video from John Oldshue shows damage to docks and boat houses as waters rise on the north side of Ono Island in Baldwin County. The images show the structures floating in pieces. This comes ahead of the landfall of Hurricane Sally, which is stalled south of the Alabama Gulf Coast.
- Pensacola City Council votes no on repealing mask mandate
- Mobile City Council to consider raising councilmember, mayor salaries for first time in 24 years
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- Uptick in human trafficking via tractor-trailers, South Texas border authorities say
- Migrant women react to allegations of unwanted hysterectomies from ICE detention center