MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Waters are rising along the Dog River before Sally even hits the area. Bobby Lankfort send us video showing his dock, and the big stretch of flood waters that lie between him and the dock that is normally dry ground.
His dog did not seem to mind though, the video shows his pet frolicking in the floods.
- Pensacola City Council votes no on repealing mask mandate
- Mobile City Council to consider raising councilmember, mayor salaries for first time in 24 years
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- Uptick in human trafficking via tractor-trailers, South Texas border authorities say
- Migrant women react to allegations of unwanted hysterectomies from ICE detention center