MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG)- Tropical Storm Edouard has formed in the Atlantic and is moving northeast away from the United States.
Its max winds is at 40 mph and is moving NE quickly at 35 mph. It is expected to further intensify over the next 24 hours. This system has NO IMPACT to the United States.
- Kamara believes contract negotiations ‘will happen when it happens’
- Mobile County Health Department releases new COVID-19 data
- A Turtle’s Journey: Loggerhead nest hatches on Pensacola Beach
- Water pumping for border wall threatens aquatic species, environmentalists say
- Mobile Police answer why officers have been seen without masks