MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG)- Tropical Storm Dolly forms in the North Atlantic. Recent satellite showed that Subtropical Depression Four has strengthened with maximum sustained winds at 45 mph.
The core of the storm has gained a more symmetrical appearance. Dolly poses NO THREAT to the United States.
- COVID-19 cases surge 30% nationwide: Where does your state stand?
- No immediate plan to stop daily COVID-19 data reports, spokesman for Florida governor says
- Timothy Leary at 100: How the counterculture icon got kicked out of the University of Alabama
- US study shows low risk of contracting COVID-19 while flying
- Biden won’t rule out studying court-packing