PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. (CBS NEWSPATH) — Hurricane Sally is already bringing heavy rain and some flooding to the Florida Panhandle. Video shows flooding in Panama City Beach. Streets are closed, and water is covering streets several inches deep.
Six inches of water is enough to cause a vehicle to lose traction.
- Gov. Ivey issues statement in support for nomination of Amy Coney Barrett for SCOTUS
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- “If it sounds too good to be true”: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic
- ‘Sexy COVID’ costumes won’t be made by costume maker Yandy for Halloween 2020
- Charles Barkley on defunding the police: ‘Who are Black people supposed to call? Ghostbusters?’