MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A petition is making rounds on social media. The goal? To change the name of Tropical Storm Laura to ‘Polo.’
The reason behind this petition is rather simple. As Hurricane Marco, once a tropical storm itself, makes its presence known in the Gulf, petitioners want to “unite Marco and Polo once and for all.”
As of right now the petition has reached 748 signatures and is looking for an overall goal of a thousand. If you’d like to help with that, click the following link.
- Kansas City Chiefs QB Mahomes out for rest of game with concussion
- Biden team preps for inauguration while lawmakers look ahead to impeachment trial of President Trump
- Tennessee law firm giving away a free divorce for Valentine’s Day
- Tennessee bartenders receive $5,000 tip from generous customer
- Black Lives Matter March and Rally planned for MLK Day