PASCAGOULA, MS. (WKRG) — Mayor Steve Demetropoulos issued a Proclamation of Local Emergency ahead of Tropical Storm Sally.
Jackson County EMA is making self-service sandbags available at the Jackson County Fairgrounds beginning at 10:00 a.m. Sunday September 13.
Take a look at the proclamation below:
- Pettaway scores 5 to earn Zaxby’s Player of Week
- SCOTUS nominee meets with more GOP lawmakers on Capitol Hill as Democrats decline meetings
- TONIGHT: The 100 Series Finale Watch and Win Giveaway
- GCCW Super Fan Kat Caraway’s Cosplay Room Tour
- South Texas leaders call for census count to be extended through end of year