JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – As Tropical Storms Marco and Laura approach the Gulf Coast, Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) first responders are working to prepare the roadways. MDOT first responders are checking equipment, gassing up response vehicles, and currently lowering high mast lights along Interstate 10.
To download the 2020 MDOT Hurricane Evacuation Guide and a full hurricane evacuation kit checklist, and for more hurricane safety tips, visit GoMDOT.com/hurricanes.
- Mayor of Pocono Borough confirms shots fired, 4 victims at multiple scenes
- Pensacola Opera season opens Wednesday at Saenger with COVID-19 protocols
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural
- Biden to block Trump’s plan to lift COVID-19 European travel restrictions
- ‘It has been the greatest honor:’ first lady Melania Trump releases farewell message