Unedited press release from Jackson County Board of Supervisors
Due to Hurricane Marco, the Jackson County Government offices will be closed tomorrow, Monday – August 24, 2020.
A determination concerning reopening on Tuesday – August 25th will be made as the trajectory of Tropical Storm Laura is monitored.
Updates will also be posted on the Jackson County, Mississippi Government Facebook page.
All official Jackson County announcements and news releases will come from the County’s Emergency Management Office and/or Public Information Office.
- Virtual forums scheduled in Pensacola to give input on next police chief
- Week-long discussions begin on Dauphin Island about future of Aloe Bay
- Socially distanced Mardi Gras boat parade set for next month on Fish River
- Four people injured after multiple shootings in Monroe County
- Pensacola Opera season opens Wednesday at Saenger with COVID-19 protocols